A Criminal Defense Overview from Experienced Syracuse Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our firm provides aggressive criminal defense for all clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges. We strive to get our clients the best possible outcome, whether it comes by plea agreement or trial.
- When charged with DUI/DWI(drunk driving/DWAI), people face potential jail time, probation, loss of driver’s license and escalating insurance fees. In preparing your defense, we examine the particulars of your case, strategize and fight on behalf of your interests.
- In cases involving drug crimes, specifics – like substance type and which crime is charged – matter greatly. We understand the intricacies involved in battling drug charges.
- Being convicted of a sex crime carries steep punishments – prison time, probation, mandatory sex-offender registration – and can carry a long lasting stigma. We work hard to defend the rights of our clients facing these charges.
- Mounting traffic violations can lead to a person losing his or her driver’s license and/or escalating insurance rates. We help people take legal action protect their mobility and finances.
- Parole violations can lead to added prison time. We work to iron out these misunderstandings and help secure our clients’ freedom.
- Our Syracuse defense attorneys defend underage/youthful offenders in felony and misdemeanor criminal matters. In these cases, we aspire to keep our adolescent clients’ permanent records clean. Doing so allows them to pursue the school of their choice and gainful employment without any restrictions.
- Felonies and misdemeanors.
In order to schedule a free initial consultation, e-mail us or call our experienced Syracuse defense attorneys at (315) 422-1080. Our office is open on weekdays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and we are available on nights and weekends by appointment. We also do jail visits. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.